Introducing the World's Lightest Ti Ceramic Bottom Bracket for PF30 frames and Shimano Cranksets
- PF30 (Ø46x68mm) Road
- PF30 (Ø46x73mm) MTB
- PF30 (Ø46x83mm) Downhill
- PF30 (Ø46x100mm) Fat Bike
- Shimano HollowTech II cranksets- Road or MTB; Ø24mm
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m.
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 5
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Friction Nylon retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- 2- Black anodized alloy Press Fit cupset
- 2- Mounted Ti Ceramic 24377RS BB30 Sealed Bearings- Ø24x36x7mm for Ø24mm spindle
- 2- Rubber dual lip seals
- 3- 2mm Alloy Chainline Spacers- Red
- 2- 0.5mm Plastic crankset chainline spacers
Weight: 102 grams per set
PressFit PF30 Ti CERAMIC Bottom Bracket Fits: Shimano Crankset