Introducing the super lightweight RACE-Lite BB86 type bottom bracket for BB30 or BB386/392 cranksets!
- BB86 (Ø41x86.5mm
- BB89.5 (Ø41x89.5mm)
- BB92 (Ø41x92mm)
- BB30 ** With axle lengths or at least 104mm
Including but not limited to:
- Rotor 3D+
- Race Face Cinch
- Specialized S-Works
- FSA BB386EVO
- FSA BB392EVO
- Cane Creek
- Other BB386/392 Cranksets
Designed in cooperation with Token Products.
Although there is enough room for small bearings, we realized that a single row of balls isn’t enough to ensure durability, which is why we added a second row on each side to help distribute the weight over a greater area.
To keep this bottom bracket running smoothly even after a wet day on the road, we used high quality seals to keep out the water. Since the bearings sit directly on the frame, we take care to carefully machine the cups so they fit perfectly. The bearings themselves sit directly on the crank axle to help to decrease premature wear.
This bottom bracket uses Premium bearings that run extremely smoothly for lower resistance. This bottom bracket is a great solution for riders looking for a long-lasting bottom bracket that fits a BB86 frame but who uses cranks with 30 mm axles.
- Bearing Race Material: Double Row 52100 High Carbon Chromium alloy races ground and polished ball path ensures smooth and quiet ride in all conditions. Vacuum de-gassing process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable.
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5 standard. Bearing design must pass all tests, which include noise testing at high RPM, extremely close tolerances for I.D. and O.D., roundness of ball, trueness of the races and micro surface finishes of balls and races.
- Bearing Ball Density: Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls. High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
- Low Friction Nylon Retainer diminishes rolling resistance making these bearings run smoother and quieter.
- Enclosure Type: Patented X-Seals- Low Friction Dual Lip Silicone - Keeps grease in and invading contaminents out ensuring longer bearing life.
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP Provides excellent protection against the elements of rain, dirt, muck, and sand over extended periods of testing, far outlasting other greases.
- Lighter than other brands
- Double Row ball bearings in one piece.
- Specially designed for use with 30mm cranksets
- ABEC 5 Long lasting high rolling sealed cartridge bearing construction
- Durable forged aluminum cups CNC machined
- WEIGHT: 79g per set
BB86, BB89.5, BB92 Bottom Bracket for BB386/B392 Crankset