Introducing the super lightweight Ti Ceramic RACE-Lite external integrated bottom bracket!
Compatible with ALL Shimano Hollowtech II and Sram GXP integrated cranksets and bottom brackets.
Compatible Bottom Brackets:
- Shimano Bottom Brackets: SM-BB9000, BB-R9100, SM-BB93, others
- SRAM Bottom Brackets: SRAM GXP
- FSA Bottom Brackets: FSA Mega XO
Please note in box at right if for SRAM GXP and adapter set will be included.
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 5
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Friction Nylon retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- Actual Weight: 74grams without dust sleeve. 80g complete.
- Compare to Dura Ace at 100g, or FSA Mega EXO 140g
- Road: English: 68xBSA 1.37"x24T, R/L cups
- MTB: English: 73mm
- Black, Gray, Silver, Red, Blue, Gold, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple