Introducing the lightweight Cromo Steel ISO square taper bottom bracket!
- Fits Pre-Ultra Torque Square Taper Campagnolo Cranksets:
- Other Campagnolo
- English: BSA 1.37"x24T R/L cups for 68mm
- Italian: ITA 36x24T R/Rcups for 70mm
- Bearing Race Material: 52100 High Carbon Chromium alloy races ground and polished ball path ensures smooth and quiet ride in all conditions. Vacuum de-gassing process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable.
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5 standard. Bearing design must pass all tests, which include noise testing at high RPM, extremely close tolerances for I.D. and O.D., roundness of ball, trueness of the races and micro surface finishes of balls and races.
- Bearing Ball Density: Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls. High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
- Low Friction Nylon Retainer diminishes rolling resistance making these bearings run smoother and quieter.
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Dual Lip Silicone - Keeps grease in and invading contaminents out ensuring longer bearing life.
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP Provides excellent protection against the elements of rain, dirt, muck, and sand over extended periods of testing, far outlasting other greases.
- CNC machined hollow Cromo Steel shaft with 1.8 ISO square taper
- Carbon body
- Alloy cold forged cups with water seals
- High quality steel bolts included: 8Mx20mm
- Installation: Fitted with any ISIS tool, Shimano Octalink BB tool, or Park Tool #BBT-2
102mm: 210 grams
111mm: 220 grams
115mm: 222 grams
Cromo Steel ISO Square Taper Bottom Bracket