Compatible with all frames requiring Ø46mm i.d. PF30 bottom bracket for Ø24mm Shimano Hollowtech II cranksets
Adaptable BB to fit PF30 specific frames (46mm ID) with shell widths of 68mm(road) or 73mm(mtb)
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 5
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Friction Nylon retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- 2- Mounted 6806RS Ti Ceramic Sealed Bearings- Ø30x42x7mm for Ø24mm Shimano spindle
- 2- Alloy + PF Fiber cups for better frame tolerance strength and stiffness & eliminate squeaks
- 1- RIGHT- Ø24mm Black anodized aluminum adapter/alloy dust cover
- 1- LEFT- Ø24mm Black anodized aluminum adapter/alloy dust cover
- 1- 2mm Alloy Spacer
Weight: 150 grams