Introducing the super lightweight Titanium Ceramic RACE-Lite ISIS bottom bracket!
Compatible with ISIS Type cranksets
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 5
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5 Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Friction Nylon retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- This product is lighter, stiffer, smoother and should last longer than any other ISIS bottom bracket.
- CNC machined hollow 6/4Ti Titanium spindle
- Alloy cold forged cups with water seals
- Bolts: Aluminum Alloy M15 threaded bolts
- Carbon Body
- Fitted with any ISIS or Shimano Octalink BB tool. Park Tool #BBT-2
- English: 68xBSA 1.37"x24T, R/L cups
- Italian: 70mm 36x24T, R/R cups
- Weight: 144 grams: Bolts 22g (68x108mm)
RACE-Lite Titanium Ceramic ISIS Bottom Bracket
Out of Stock