Introducing the super lightweight Titanium Ti Ceramic RACE-Lite ISO square taper bottom bracket!
Fits Pre-Ultra Torque Square Taper Campagnolo Record, Chorus, Daytona & other Campagnolo cranksets
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 5
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5 Bearing
- Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³ Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Friction Nylon Retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seals both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- CNC machined hollow Titanium shaft with 1.8 ISO square taper
- Carbon body, alloy cold forged cups with water seals
- High quality steel bolts included: 8Mx20mm
102mm: 154 grams (Compare to Campagnolo RECORD at 190 grams)
111mm: 165 grams
115.5mm: 170 grams
English: BSA 1.37"x24T R/L cups for 68mm
Italian: ITA 36x24T R/R cups for 70mm
Installation: Fitted with any ISIS or Shimano Octalink BB tool. Park Tool #BBT-2
RACE-Lite Titanium Ti Ceramic ISO Square Taper Bottom Bracket