Introducing the super lightweight RACE-Lite Titanium Ti Ceramic ISO square taper bottom bracket!
- Fits Pre-Ultra Torque Square Taper Campagnolo Cranksets
- Other Campagnolo
English: BSA 1.37"x24T R/L cups for 68mm
Italian: ITA 36x24T R/Rcups for 70mm
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m
- TiN Ceramic Bearing Technology - features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 3
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Friction Nylon retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300K
- CNC machined hollow titanium shaft with 1.8 ISO square taper
- Carbon body
- Alloy cold forged cups with water seals
- High quality steel bolts included: 8Mx20mm
102mm: 154 grams (Compare to Campagnolo RECORD at 190 grams)
111mm: 165 grams
115.5mm: 170 grams
Installation: Fitted with any ISIS or Shimano Octalink BB tool. Park Tool #BBT-2
RACE-Lite Titanium Ti Ceramic ISO Square Taper Bottom Bracket