Introducing the super lightweight Titanium Ceramic RACE-Lite JIS square taper bottom bracket!
Fits many Shimano and other brand cranksets with JIS 2.0° square taper bottom brackets
The drag of inferior bearings in your BB and hubs slow you down equally at 8mph as they do at 28mph. Ceramic hub bearings, for example, have been shown to provide reductions in drag on an 4% climb equivalent to dropping 340g from the weight of your bike.
- Performance Breakthrough - Over 8% in energy savings, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and should last longer than any other square taper bottom bracket.
- High quality Titanium Nitride coated Ceramic ball bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology: features proprietary titanium coated bearing races and cones.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and should last longer.
- CNC machined hollow titanium shaft with 2.0° JIS square taper
- Carbon body, alloy cold forged cups with water seals
- 2 piece high rolling sealed bearings
- High quality steel bolts: 8Mx20mm
RACE-Lite Titanium Ceramic JIS Square Taper Bottom Bracket
103mm: 156 grams
107.5mm: 157 grams
110.5mm: 158 grams
113.5mm: 159 grams
116mm: 160 grams
118mm: 161 grams
122mm: 163 grames
127.5mm: 170 grams
English BSA 1.37"x24T R/L cups for 68mm
Italian BSC 36x24T cups for 70mm
Installation: Fitted with any ISIS or Shimano Octalink BB tool. Park Tool #BBT-2
All OMNI Racer products come guaranteed against defects in materials, workmanship, or breakage for three years from the date of purchase. Please retain the purchase receipt provided with shipment for any warranty claims or service provided by Professional Cycling or OMNI Racer.