Introducing the super lightweight Titanium Ti Ceramic RACE-Lite JIS square taper bottom bracket!
- ALL JIS 2.0° Degree Square Taper type
- English 68mm: BSA 1.37"x24T R/L cups
- Italian 70mm: ITA 36x24T R/R cups
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m
- TiN Ceramic Bearing Technology - features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
Surface hardness: HV2800~3000 kg/mm2
Passed corrosion testing for over 72hrs.
TiN thickness: 0.2µm.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 3
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Friction Nylon retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300K
- Axle Specifications: See chart in pictures.
- CNC machined hollow titanium shaft with 2.0° JIS square taper
- Carbon body
- Alloy cold forged cups with water seals
- Included: High quality steel bolts: 8Mx20mm
Installation: Fitted with ISIS, Shimano Octalink, or Park Tool #BBT-22
- 103mm: 156 grams
- 107mm: 157 grams
- 110mm: 158 grams
- 113mm: 159 grams
- 116mm: 160 grams
- 118mm: 161 grams
- 122mm: 163 grames
- 127mm: 170 grams
RACE-Lite Titanium Ti Ceramic JIS 2.0° Square Taper Bottom Bracket