Introducing the super lightweight Titanium RACE-Lite ISIS bottom bracket!
- Compatible with most ISIS Type cranksets.
- English: 68mm: BSA 1.37"x24T, R/L cups
- Bearing Race Material: 52100 High Carbon Chromium alloy races ground and polished ball path ensures smooth and quiet ride in all conditions. Vacuum de-gassing process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable.
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5 standard. Bearing design must pass all tests, which include noise testing at high RPM, extremely close tolerances for I.D. and O.D., roundness of ball, trueness of the races and micro surface finishes of balls and races.
- Bearing Ball Density: Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls. High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
- Low Friction Nylon Retainer diminishes rolling resistance making these bearings run smoother and quieter.
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Dual Lip Silicone - Keeps grease in and invading contaminents out ensuring longer bearing life.
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP Provides excellent protection against the elements of rain, dirt, muck, and sand over extended periods of testing, far outlasting other greases.
- This product is lighter, stiffer, smoother and should last longer than any other ISIS bottom bracket.
- Two piece high rolling sealed steel bearings on drive side, single bearings non-drive side.
- CNC machined hollow 6/4Ti Titanium spindle
- Alloy cold forged cups with water seals
- Bolts: Aluminum Alloy M15 threaded bolts
- Carbon Body
- Installation: ISIS Tool, Shimano Octalink, Park Tool #BBT-22, 32
- Weight: 155 grams: Bolts 22g (68x108mm)
RACE-Lite Titanium ISIS Bottom Bracket