Introducing the super lightweight Titanium RACE-Lite JIS square taper bottom bracket!
- English 68mm: BSA 1.37"x24T R/L cups
- Italian 70mm: ITA 36x24T R/R cups
- JIS 2.0° Degree Square Taper type.
- Bearing Race Material: 52100 High Carbon Chromium alloy races ground and polished ball path ensures smooth and quiet ride in all conditions. Vacuum de-gassing process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable.
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5 standard. Bearing design must pass all tests, which include noise testing at high RPM, extremely close tolerances for I.D. and O.D., roundness of ball, trueness of the races and micro surface finishes of balls and races.
- Bearing Ball Density: Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls. High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
- Low Friction Nylon Retainer diminishes rolling resistance making these bearings run smoother and quieter.
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Dual Lip Silicone - Keeps grease in and invading contaminents out ensuring longer bearing life.
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP Provides excellent protection against the elements of rain, dirt, muck, and sand over extended periods of testing, far outlasting other greases.
- Axle Specifcations: See chart in pictures.
- CNC machined hollow titanium shaft with 2.0° JIS square taper
- This product is lighter, stiffer, smoother and should last longer.
- Carbon body.
- Alloy cold forged cups with low friction seals
- Included: High quality steel bolts: 8Mx20mm
Installation: Fitted with any ISIS or Shimano Octalink BB tool. Park Tool #BBT-2
103mm: 156 grams
107mm: 157 grams
110mm: 158 grams
113mm: 159 grams
116mm: 160 grams
118mm: 161 grams
122mm: 163 grams
127mm: 170 grams
RACE-Lite Titanium JIS 2.0° Square Taper Bottom Bracket