Introducing the World's Lightest Ti Ceramic Bottom Bracket for threaded bottom bracket shells and BB30, BB386EVO, or BB392EVO cranksets!
- English: 68xBSA 1.37"x24T, R/L cups (Road)
- English: 73xBSA 1.37"x24T, R/L cups (MTB)
- BB30 **With axle lengths at least 104mm.
Including but not limited to:
- SRAM Force 22
- SRAM Rival 22
- Sram RED Quarq
- Easton EC90
- Rotor 3D+
- Race Face Cinch
- Specialized S-Works
- Cannondale Hollowgram
- FSA BB386EVO
- FSA BB392EVO
- Cane Creek
- Other Cranksets
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Combination of the lightest materials and construction make for the LIGHTEST integrated bottom bracket made.
- SUPER SMOOTH TiN CERAMIC BEARINGS: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride (TiN) coated ABEC 5 Grade bearing races with Si3N4 Grade 3 ceramic balls.
- Lighter stiffer & smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Produce up to 60% less friction
- 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Extremely resistant to corrosion
- Lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- SUPER LOW FRICTION X-SEALS: Patented technology uses Low Friction Dual Lip Seals housed in the TiN bearings and CNC machined alloy cups. This allows the seals to fit very precisely and allow for less contact between the rotating parts in order to reduce energy-wasting friction. In addition, the seals provide better protection for the bearings since there is less space for the elements to get past the seals
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT CNC ALLOY CUPS: CNC machined durable forged aluminum alloy cups hold bearings tight.
- DURABLE ANODIZED FINISH: Beautiful anodized color options prevent alloy corrosion increasing bottom bracket life.
- LIGHTWEIGHT POLY BEARING DUST COVER: Provides another level of protection to bearing X-Seals. Made to fit precisely over bearings.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BODY: Poly body for reduced weight. Is optional to use.
- BEARING GRADE: ABEC 5 standard. Bearing design must pass all standard tests, which include noise testing at high RPM, extremely close tolerances for I.D. and O.D., roundness of ball, trueness of the races and micro surface finishes of balls and races.
- BEARING RACE MATERIAL: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated alloy steel. Surface hardness: HV2800~3000 kg/mm2, TiN thickness: 0.2µm, Passed corrosion testing for over 72hrs
- BEARING BALL DENSITY: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 3, Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³, Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- BEARING RETAINER: Low Friction Nylon retainer diminishes rolling resistance making these bearings run smoother and quieter
- ENCLOSURE SEAL TYPE: X-SEAL Low Friction Dual Lip Silicone - Reduced friction while keeping grease in and invading contaminents out ensuring longer bearing life
- LUBRICANT: Kluber ISOFLEX NBU 15 provides excellent protection against the elements of rain, dirt, muck, and sand over extended periods of testing, far outlasting other greases.
- Weight: 76.5 grams per set (with optional dust sleeve 89g)