Introducing the World's Lightest Ti Ceramic Bottom Bracket for threaded bottom bracket shells and BB30, BB386EVO, or BB392EVO cranksets!
- English: 68xBSA 1.37"x24T, R/L cups (Road)
- English: 73xBSA 1.37"x24T, R/L cups (MTB)
- BB30 **With axle lengths at least 104mm.
Including but not limited to:
- Easton EC90
- Rotor 3D+
- Race Face Cinch
- Specialized S-Works
- Cannondale Hollowgram
- FSA BB386EVO
- FSA BB392EVO
- Cane Creek
- Other Cranksets
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride (TiN) coated steel.
- TiN Surface hardness: HV2800~3000 kg/mm2
- TiN thickness: 0.2µm
- Passed corrosion testing for over 72hrs.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 3
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Ball Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Friction Nylon Retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- 2- Mounted 6806RS Ti Ceramic Sealed Bearings- Ø30x42x7mm for Ø30mm
Weight: 76.5 grams per set (with optional dust sleeve 89g)
Threaded Ti CERAMIC Bottom Bracket For BB30 BB386 BB392 Cranksets