TITANIUM NITRIDE CERAMIC BEARINGS = INCREASED SPEED
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m.
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- High quality Si3N4 ceramic ball bearing
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 3
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- 608: 8x22x7mm - 8 grams
- 699: 9x20x6mm - 6 grams
- 6001, 61001: 12x28x8mm - 16 grams
- 6002, 61002: 16x31x10mm - 22.4 grams
- 6801, 61801: 12x21x5mm - 6 grams
- 6802, 61802: 15x24x5mm - 6 grams
- 6803, 61803: 17x26x5mm - 6 grams
- 6901, 61901: 12x24x6mm - 10 grams
- 6902, 61902: 15x28x7mm - 14 grams
- 6903, 61903: 17x30x7mm - 14 grams
TiN Titanium Ceramic Wheel Bearings