Introducing the Ti Ceramic Bottom Bracket for BBright Press Fit frames and Shimano and other 24mm Cranksets.
Most all Cervalo Frames are Press Fit BBRight.
- BBright Press Fit (Ø46x79mm)
- Shimano Hollowtech II Road
- Shimano Hollowtech II MTB
- Rotor 3D
- Rotor 3D24
- RaceFace EXI
- FSA MegaExo
- Other Cranksets with Ø24mm Axles.
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 5
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Friction Nylon retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- 2- Mounted 6806RS Ti Ceramic Sealed Bearings- Ø30x42x7mm for Ø24mm Shimano spindle
- 2- Alloy + PF Fiber cups for better frame tolerance strength and stiffness & eliminate squeaks
- 1- RIGHT- Ø24mm Black anodized aluminum adapter/seal/alloy dust cover
- 1- LEFT- Ø24mm Black anodized aluminum adapter/seal/alloy dust cover
- Weight: 127 grams
BBRight PressFit Ti CERAMIC Bottom Bracket for SHIMANO Hollowtech II