Introducing the super lightweight Ti Ceramic RACE-Lite BB30 bottom bracket set.
Compatible with all frames and cranksets requiring BB30/BB30A Bearings for BB30 cranksets with 30mm axle.
- BB30 (Ø42x68mm) Road
- BB30 (Ø42x73mm) MTB
- BB30 (Ø42x84.5mm) Specialized MTB
- BB30A (Ø42x73mm Cannondale Road
- BB30A (Ø42x83mm) Cannondale MTB
- Including but not limited to:
- Rotor 3D
- Cane Creek
- Other BB30 Models
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m.
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 3
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Friction Nylon retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- 2- Ti Ceramic BB30 Sealed Bearings-OM6806TBT
- 1- Wavy Washer
- 3- 0.5mm Nylon Spacers
- 2- Internal Lockrings
- 2- Alloy Spacer/Seals
- Weight: 46 grams per set.
BB30/BB30A Ti CERAMIC Bottom Bracket Bearing Kit for BB30 Crankset