Compatible with all frames and cranksets requiring BB30 Bearing Cupset for 24mm axle.
Including Shimano, FSA, Zipp VUMA, Truvative, Sram, and others.
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m.
- This product is lighter, stiffer, smoother and should last longer than any other bottom brackets.
- High quality ceramic ball bearings
- Titanium Ceramic Bearing Technology: features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated bearing races and cones.
- Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Up to 60% less friction
- Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Weight: 23 grams each
- 2- 6806R Ti Ceramic BB30 Sealed Bearings- Ø25x42x7mm for Ø24mm spindle
- 2- PATENTED Black anodized alloy cupset
- 3- 2mm Alloy Spacers- Red
- 1- 0.5mm Steel Spacer
- 2- Internal Lockrings
- 2- Alloy Compression Rings
Weight: 120grams per set
BB30 Ti Ceramic Bottom Bracket Kit for Ø24mm spindle: Shimano