Introducing the Ti Ceramic Bottom Bracket for BB30 frames with Shimano 24mm type cranksets.
- BB30 (42x68mm)
- BB30 (42x73mm)
- Shimano HollowTech II Road: 24mm
- Shimano HollowTech II MTB: 24mm
- Rotor 3D: 24mm
- Rotor 3D24: 24mm
- RaceFace EXI: 24mm
- Other Cranksets with 24mm axles
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 3
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Friction Nylon retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- 2- 6806R Ti Ceramic BB30 Sealed Bearings- Ø25x42x7mm for Ø24mm spindle
- 2- PATENTED Black anodized alloy cupset
- 3- 2mm Alloy Spacers- Red
- 1- 0.5mm Steel Spacer
- 2- Internal Lockrings
- 2- Alloy Compression Rings
Weight: 120grams per set
BB30 Ti Ceramic Bottom Bracket Kit for Shimano Cranksets