Compatible with all frames and cranksets requiring BB30 Bearing Cupset for 24mm axle.
Including Shimano, FSA, Zipp VUMA, Truvative, Sram, and others.
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and should last longer than any other bottom brackets.
- High quality ceramic ball bearings
- Titanium Ceramic Bearing Technology: features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated bearing races and cones.
- Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Up to 60% less friction
- Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Weight: 23 grams each
- 2- 6806R Ti Ceramic BB30 Sealed Bearings- Ø25x42x7mm for Ø24mm spindle
- 2- PATENTED Black anodized alloy cupset
- 3- 2mm Alloy Spacers- Red
- 1- 0.5mm Steel Spacer
- 2- Internal Lockrings
- 2- Alloy Compression Rings
Weight: 120grams per set
BB30 Ti Ceramic Bottom Bracket Kit for Ø24mm spindle: Shimano
All OMNI Racer products come guaranteed against defects in materials, workmanship, or breakage for three years from the date of purchase. Please retain the purchase receipt provided with shipment for any warranty claims or service provided by Professional Cycling or OMNI Racer.