Compatible with ALL SRAM 11 speed rear derailleurs
If your looking for all the extra edge you can get, these are for you. These high quality rear derailleur pulleys are an excellent upgrade to all factory brand rear derailleurs. Significantly reduce drivetrain friction by up to 60% with these high quality ceramic ball bearings.
- ABEC 5 Grade Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 3 ball bearings with Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated races. Lighter smoother, less friction, and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings
- Precison Cut & Design: Provides smooth & precise shifting
- Quiet Running Drivetrain
- Extremely Durable & Strong: Cogs CNC Machined from 7075 Aluminum Alloy
- Anodized Coating: Provides less friction, increased wear life, and beatiful colors.
- Weight: 8.6 grams each
- TiN Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- TiN Ceramic bearings are lighter & stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
Super Low Friction X-Seals Patented technology uses Low Friction Dual Lip Seals housed in bearings
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5 standard. Bearing design must pass all standard tests, which include noise testing at high RPM, extremely close tolerances for I.D. and O.D., roundness of ball, trueness of the races and micro surface finishes of balls and races.
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel. Surface hardness: HV2800~3000 kg/mm2, TiN thickness: 0.2µm, Passed corrosion testing for over 72hrs
- Bearing Ball Density: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 3, Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³ Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²,
- Bearing Retainer: Low Friction Nylon retainer diminishes rolling resistance making these bearings run smoother and quieter.
- Enclosure Seal Type: X-SEAL Low Friction Dual Lip Silicone - Reduced friction while keeping grease in and invading contaminents out ensuring longer bearing life.
- Lubricant: Kluber ISOFLEX NBU 15 Provides excellent protection against the elements of rain, dirt, muck, and sand over extended periods of testing, far outlasting other greases.
Ti Ceramic Derailleur Pulley Set: Fit SRAM 11 speed