Compatible with all TREK frames requiring BB90/BB95 bearings for use with Shimano Ø24mm axle cranksets.
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and should last longer than any other bottom brackets.
- High quality ceramic ball bearings
- TI CERAMIC Bearing Technology features proprietary Titanium nitride coated bearing races and cones
- Titanium Nitride is an extremely hard durable and corrosion resistant material. Used on drill bits and other tools.
- Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Up to 60% less friction
- Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Weight: 23 grams each
BB90 BB95 Ti Ceramic Bottom Bracket Kit
- 2- Ti Ceramic BB90 Sealed Bearings-OMBB90TBT (Specs in pictures above)
- 1- Wavy Washer
- 2- Alloy Rubber Spacer/Seals
All OMNI Racer products come guaranteed against defects in materials, workmanship, or breakage for three years from the date of purchase. Please retain the purchase receipt provided with shipment for any warranty claims or service provided by Professional Cycling or OMNI Racer.