Introducing the super lightweight Ti Ceramic RACE-Lite TREK BB90/BB95 bottom bracket set.
- BB90 (Ø37x90.5mm)
- BB95 (Ø37x95.5mm)
- Shimano Hollowtech II: Ø24mm axle cranksets.
- Sram GXP Cranksets: Ø24/22mm axle cranksets.
**Note in box at right if for use with Shimano or SRAM GXP.
Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m.
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 3
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Friction Nylon retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- 2- Ti Ceramic BB90 Sealed Bearings
- 2- Dust Covers Alloy/Rubber
- 1- Wavy Washer
- 2- 2mm Alloy Spacers
- 1- 0.5 Plastic Spacer
- Weight: 46grams set