TiN CERAMIC BEARINGS = INCREASED SPEED
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m.
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- High quality Si3N4 ceramic ball bearing
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 5
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Seal both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- OM6905TBT: 25x37x7mm: Fit Shimano HollowTech II
- OM6905CTC: 25x37x6mm: Fit Campagnolo Ultra/Power-Torque
- OM870TBT: 21.5x31x7mm: Fit OMNI ISIS Bottom Backet
- OM6002TBT: 16x31x10mm: Fit OMNI Square Taper Bottom Bracket
TiN Titanium Ceramic Bottom Bracket Bearings (PAIR)