Fits Pre-Ultra Torque Square Taper Campagnolo Record, Chorus, Pista Daytona & other Campagnolo cranksets
- Performance Breakthrough - Over 8% in energy savings, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m.
- This product is lighter, stiffer, smoother and should last longer than any other square taper bottom bracket.
- High quality Titanium Nitride coated Ceramic ball bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology: features proprietary titanium coated bearing races and cones.
- CNC machined hollow cromo steel shaft with 1.8 ISO square taper
- Carbon body, alloy cold forged cups with water seals
- Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings Up to 60% less friction
- Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- High quality steel bolts included: 8Mx20mm
Cromo Steel Ti Ceramic ISO Square Taper Bottom Bracket
English: BSA 1.37"x24T R/L cups for 68mm
Italian: ITA 36x24T R/Rcups for 70mm
Installation: Fitted with any ISIS or Shimano Octalink BB tool. Park Tool #BBT-2
Sizes & Weights:
102mm: 210 grams
111mm: 219 grams
115.5mm: 222 grams