Introducing the lightweight Ti Ceramic Cromo Steel hollow ISO square taper bottom bracket!
Fits Pre-Ultra Torque Square Taper Campagnolo Record, Chorus, Pista, Daytona & other Campagnolo cranksets
- ALL ISO 1.8° Degree Square Taper type
- English 68mm: BSA 1.37"x24T R/L cups
- Italian 70mm: ITA 36x24T R/R cups
- SUPER SMOOTH TiN CERAMIC BEARINGS: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated ABEC 5 Grade bearing races with Si3N4 Grade 3 ceramic balls. Lighter stiffer & smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Produce up to 60% less friction
- 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Extremely resistant to corrosion
- Lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- SUPER LOW FRICTION X-SEALS: Patented technology uses Low Friction Dual Lip Seals housed in the Premium bearings and CNC machined alloy cups. This allows the seals to fit very precisely and allow for less contact between the rotating parts in order to reduce energy-wasting friction. In addition, the seals provide better protection for the bearings since there is less space for the elements to get past the seals
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT CNC ALLOY CUPS: CNC machined durable forged aluminum alloy cups with X-SEALS.
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT & STIFF HOLLOW AXLE: Strong and stiff CNC machined hollow chromly steel shaft for extra weight savings. Matte chrome plated finish for rust prevention.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BODY: Full 3K carbon fiber body for lightweight and beauty
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Combination of the lightest materials and construction make for the LIGHTEST square taper bottom brakcket made.
- BEARING GRADE: ABEC 5 standard. Bearing design must pass all standard tests, which include noise testing at high RPM, extremely close tolerances for I.D. and O.D., roundness of ball, trueness of the races and micro surface finishes of balls and races.
- BEARING RACE MATERIAL: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated alloy steel. Surface hardness: HV2800~3000 kg/mm2, TiN thickness: 0.2µm, Passed corrosion testing for over 72hrs
- BEARING BALL DENSITY: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 3, Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- BEARING RETAINER: Low Friction Nylon retainer diminishes rolling resistance making these bearings run smoother and quieter
- ENCLOSURE SEAL TYPE: X-SEAL Low Friction Dual Lip Silicone - Reduced friction while keeping grease in and invading contaminents out ensuring longer bearing life