Introducing the World's Lightest Ti Ceramic Bottom Bracket for BB386/392 frames and Shimano cranksets
- BB386 EVO frame (46x86.5mm)
- BB392 EVO frame (46x92mm)
- Shimano Hollow-Tech II 24mm axle crankset
BB386 is a SRAM-developed version of the BB30 system where the right and left bearings are housed in plastic cups, which are in turn pressed into the frame. The frame's bottom bracket shell itself is not threaded, and has an inner diameter of 46mm. The BB386 system uses thin spacers and/or a wave washer between the bearings and the crank arms to take up any slack and micro-adjust the chainline of the crank.
- Performance Breakthrough - Speed increases approaching 4%, i.e., over 1 km a rider can gain 20-40m.
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 5
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Ball Retainer: Low Friction Graphite Nylon
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction Silicon Seals both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- 2- Mounted 6806RS Ti Ceramic Sealed Bearings- 30x42x7mm
- 2- 46mm Alloy + PF Fiber cups for better frame tolerance strength and stiffness
- 2- Black anodized aluminum alloy adapters for 24mm spindle
- 5- 0.5mm Plastic Spacers for chainline adjustment
Weight: 97 grams per set