Introducing the super lightweight Ti Ceramic RACE-Lite BB86 type bottom bracket!
- BB86.5 mm
- BB89.5 mm
- BB92 mm
- SRAM GXP Cranksets: Ø24/22mm axle
- TRUVATIVE GXP Cranksets: Ø24/22mm axle
To make the BB86 a tough bottom bracket, we use the best materials. This means the shell is made from a combination of fibre and plastic. This allows us to machine it precisely and allows it to fit precisely in the frame and eliminate squeaks. It also provides a stable platform for the bearings and gives them a longer lifespan.
In order to make this bottom bracket even more durable we use our patented X-Seals to keep moisture out while keeping drag to a minimum. The optional ceramic Ti Ceramic bearings are extremely hard making the rolling resistance low and saving you precious energy. And since these bottom brackets are hand-assembled, we can be sure that only the most precisely made bottom brackets are ever packaged and sold. Sure, it's a lot of effort but details matter.
- Ti Ceramic Bearing Technology, features proprietary Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel races and cones.
- TiN nano-technology surface treatments fill stainless steel pores making the bearing races smoother, harder, and more durable than standard stainless races.
- This product is lighter stiffer smoother and will last longer than other ceramic and steel bearings.
- Ti Ceramic bearings are 60% lighter than steel bearings
- Ti Ceramic Bearings produce up to 60% less friction
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are 15-20% stiffer than steel ones
- Ti Ceramic Bearings are resistant to corrosion
- Ti Ceramic Bearings have a lifetime 10 times longer than steel bearings
- Bearing Race Material: Nano-technology Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel.
- Rolling Element Material: Full Ceramic Si3N4 Grade 3
- Bearing Grade: ABEC 5
- Bearing Ball Density: 3.2g/cm³
- Vickers Hardness Index: 1,700-2700 kg/mm²
- Low Frictionn Nylon retainer
- Enclosure Type: Low Friction X-Seals both sides
- Lubricant: Kluber NBU 12/300KP
- Ø41mm Alloy CNC cups inserted with Ti Ceramic Bearings
- 1- SRAM cup for Ø24mm right spindle
- 1- SRAM cup/adapter for Ø22mm left spindle
- 2- 1mm spacers
- 1- Wavy Washer
- 63g per set
BB86, BB89.5, BB92 Ti CERAMIC Bottom Bracket 41mm cups for SRAM GXP Cranksets